ROLAZ OÜ is an Estonian company with registry code 14800856 located in Tallinn that operates under the laws of Estonia and the European Union and is the owner of the website www.rolaz.io that makes available to users.
These general conditions are intended to regulate the terms and conditions of use of the domain whereby the Company Rolaz OÜ will offer cryptographic tokens. Which may include one or more private offer components and one or more public offer components, as described in more detail in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS section.
The cryptographic tokens that will be generated and sold are based on the ERC-20 token standard established by the Ethereum Foundation and will be called rGLD Token. These tokens will be referred to here as RT.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. ONCE YOU BEGIN TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE OBLIGED BY THESE TERMS.
In addition to the above terms and the more detailed terms explained below, the following conditions apply:
- I confirm that I am over 18 years of age and that I am not subject to any restrictions on using the website and participating in the offer of RT tokens or performing cryptocurrency transactions according to the applicable law of each country on this matter.
- I confirm that I have never been involved in any illegal activity, including, but not limited to, money laundering and terrorist financing activities, and I will not use the website for any illegal activity sanctioned by law.
- I confirm that I only control the address and/or the cryptocurrency wallet used for the payment in the token offer and do not act on behalf of any third party and do not transfer the control of the mentioned address to third parties before receiving the RT tokens or having moved them outside of our wallet system.
- I confirm that I have read, reviewed and know all the general and special laws, as well as the related regulations and rules that govern the matter in my country of residence, that is, the use, administration, manipulation and transaction of cryptocurrencies, assuming full responsibility both civil and criminal for non-compliance, declaring that I am not restricted by jurisdiction for its use and administration.
- I confirm that the jurisdiction of my residence and/or citizenship is not the USA, and/or Australia and/or Canada and/or China and/or Singapore and/or Afghanistan and/or Bosnia and Herzegovina and/or Guyana and/or Iran and/or Iraq and/or Lao PDR and/or North Korea and/or Syria and/or Uganda and/or Seychelles and/or Yemen and/or Bolivia and/or Ecuador, or any other state, nation, republic, or country in which the use, administration and manipulation of digital assets known as “cryptocurrencies” is RESTRICTED by law, whatever its type or category. In the case of making false statements about your residence that violates the laws on the use and administration of cryptocurrencies, Rolaz OÜ, at the request of the competent authority, may suspend payments or the issuance of the RT token, the user assuming full civil responsibility and criminal for these facts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION AND AGREEMENT OF USE
Whereas, Rolaz OÜ, located in Tallinn, Estonia, with company registry code 14800856, is the issuer of the RT token, (hereinafter, “Rolaz OÜ”); Whereas, you (the User) is a person or entity that uses the RT token; Whereas, www.rolaz.io is the official website of the RT token offer.
Now, therefore, in consideration of all of the above and the mutual agreements and agreements contained in this document, the parties stipulate, agree and conclude the Agreement as follows:
- Account: the online account created by the user on the website.
- Blockchain: type of distributed ledger, composed of immutable data and digitally recorded in packages called blocks.
- RT: virtual currency tokens generated by the Company, called rGLD Token.
- Cryptocurrency: is a digital asset designed to function as a medium of exchange through the use of cryptography to secure transactions and control the creation of additional currency units.
- Ethereum: a public blockchain platform located at www.ethereum.org.
- Services: any service provided by Rolaz OÜ, including services available to users registered on the website.
- Smart contract: means Ethereum smart contract.
- Rolaz Token wallet: wallet used to store RT.
- Crypto Wallet: any type of wallet used for cryptocurrency storage.
- Whitepaper: the document that contains the conditions and information and describes the project and the services.
- Team Rolaz: the people who work at Rolaz OÜ.
- Crowdinvesting: A type of crowdfunding that issues cryptocurrency tokens (electronic records).
This Agreement establishes the terms and conditions for participation in the initial token offer and the use of RTs.
This disclaimer applies to all www.rolaz.io pages. Although the information, graphics, analysis, and recommendations on this site were made with the greatest care, it is possible that these are incomplete or no longer show current data. We are not responsible for damages caused by the use of the information you may suffer on this website. We do not guarantee that our councils generate safe profit and keep in mind that each investor is responsible for their actions and investments, as the case may be.
Investing real money has risks (high, medium, and low). Therefore, never invest with money you cannot lose. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Investing in rGLD TOKEN involves risks and is aimed at sophisticated investors.
References and links to external websites serve informational purposes. We are not responsible for the content of these websites and do not accept any responsibility for any loss suffered arising from the use of these external websites. Although the information on external websites was compiled with the greatest possible care, it may be that the information is incomplete or not (no longer) is correct or current.
For any questions, or additional information, please contact us. email@example.com
3. LEGAL INFORMATION
According to current regulations that govern your declared residence, the content of the page you are going to access is oriented only to professional users with knowledge of digital assets. Consequently, its content should not be viewed by users without the necessary knowledge. This page's content is for informational purposes only and cannot be considered as advice or recommendation to support an investment decision. The information provided is considered accurate as of the date of its publication. However, its accuracy is not guaranteed, nor is any responsibility assumed in relation to any error or omission. The opinions expressed are those held by ROLAZ OÜ at the time of publication and may change.
Please press "I Accept" to confirm your status as a professional user and your declaration of having read and understand the Legal Information located at the bottom of this page. ROLAZ OÜ and its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility for access to this section of users without the necessary discernment, as well as those that are restricted by law for the use and administration of digital assets.
4. WEBSITE PROPERTY
This website (hereinafter referred to as the "Rolaz website") belongs to ROLAZ OÜ, a company based in Estonia.
The “Rolaz website” refers to www.rolaz.io
5. ACCURACY AND UPDATE OF INFORMATION
The content of the Rolaz website is provided for informational purposes only. Although Rolaz OÜ takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of publication, it does not offer any representation or warranty (including the liability to third parties), express or implied, concerning accuracy, reliability or integrity of the information provided. The information provided on the Rolaz D'ORO website may be modified at any time without prior notice. It should not be understood that the publication of any information on the website implies that there have been no changes since the information was submitted to the relevant regulatory authority or since it was published or that the information is accurate at any time after publication.
This document can be updated at any time. Therefore, Rolaz OÜ recommends that you download it and reread it regularly to make sure you are informed of any changes. The date on which this document was last updated is shown in the final part.
7. NO INVESTMENT ADVICE OFFERED BY ROLAZ.IO
No information published on the Rolaz website constitutes financial, legal, tax, or other advice, nor should any investment or any other decision based solely on this information be made. Investments in any of the investment instruments described on the Rolaz website should only be made after carefully studying the prospectus, the corresponding contract, and all the legal information contained therein. You should get the advice of a qualified expert before making any investment decision. Similarly, the percentage return initially established for the investment made is its maximum, it may change or vary to lower percentages not yet determined and without prior notice, according to changes in values in the internal and external markets, also as international raw material prices or general or special rules governing digital assets.
8. NO OFFER
No information published on this website constitutes a request, offer, or recommendation to buy or sell any investment instrument or to conclude other transactions or legal acts of any kind.
9. NO LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
The Rolaz website contains links to third-party websites that are completely outside the control of Rolaz. Consequently, Rolaz is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or legality of the content of said websites or the offers and services contained therein.
10. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FOR THE INVESTOR
The investment made by the rGLD user will be subject to the costs and values determined by its administration and will come out of its return. The RT price is contingent upon the rise or fall of gold in the stock market, commercial activities, and reserves worldwide. The investor is responsible for paying the corresponding taxes according to the established jurisdiction.
11. CROWDSALE INFORMATION
Participating in a crowdsale is a high-risk activity. However, this crowdsale, in particular, is aimed at experienced professionals who are accustomed to blockchain technology, cryptocurrency trading, and other similar markets, instruments such as stocks, derivatives, and currency markets. By participating in this crowdsale, the user is aware of and accepts the risks related to security and the possible lack of economic results. Finally, the user declares to be aware of the legal uncertainty of this type of transaction and has carried out their own legal orientation according to the applicable law to which they subscribe.
Any user who acquires the rGLD token recognizes the technology and economic uncertainty of the project presented in the Whitepaper.
Therefore, the user is aware of the absence of any legal action against Rolaz OÜ in case of failure, non-compliance or implementation of the project, as well as in the case of the rGLD token, losing part or even all of its value.
No other rights are transferred over the crowdsale. Precisely, Rolaz OÜ, the only obligation that it has is to distribute the rGLD token under the conditions defined in the Whitepaper.
Rolaz OÜ is not responsible for any of the following actions:
- Use of the service that does not meet the applicable requirements and its conditions.
- An error, malfunction, malicious action or violation of Whitepaper by the user, a third party or a service controlled by a third party.
- Any direct or indirect damage that may occur during the operation: cryptocurrency losses, financial gains or losses or other damages of any kind.
- Loss of control, any reason (loss, piracy, unwanted, disclosure, or technical failure), of the user's login credentials, which would lead to fraudulent use of tokens.
- Temporary or permanent suspension of the service, whatever the cause, and especially due to a request from the public and judicial authority.
- Computer failure resulting in data loss, including content in case of impact.
- The professional activity of the user.
- Lack of compatibility between the specificity of the investment and the user's requirements.
- Generally, any damage whose cause does not depend on Rolaz OÜ: Internet network interruption, user-specific equipment failure, etc.
12. TOKEN NOTICE
According to the regulation of Estonia and Europe, the Rolaz token is a token of cryptographic utility usable in the Ethereum blockchain and allowing, in the long term, access to the functionalities of the ROLAZ platform.
The rGLD token is not a guarantee or a financial instrument within the meaning of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) of the European Parliament (2014/65 / EU) or within the meaning of Article L211-1 et seq. Of the Monetary Code and financial of Estonia.
Nothing on this website shall be construed as the granting of a license or right to use any image, trademark, logo, or software. The download or copy of this website or parts thereof will not transfer any title. Rolaz OÜ, the different data providers or the fund providers that provide information, data or documents of the fund reserve all rights (in particular with respect to copyright and trademark ownership) to all material in the Rolaz website and they will enforce their rights to the full extent of the law.
15. CHANGES TO THE FORMAT AND CONTENT OF THE ROLAZ WEBSITE
Rolaz OÜ may change the format and content of the Rolaz website at its sole discretion. You must update your browser whenever you visit the Rolaz website to ensure you access the most updated version of the website.
16. LEGAL RESTRICTIONS OF USE
The Rolaz website contains information and investment documents. It is not intended for any person in any jurisdiction in which (due to their nationality, tax residence, restriction or otherwise) publication, use, or access is prohibited to the Rolaz website. People for whom such local restrictions apply should not access the Rolaz website. Persons to whom such local restrictions apply should not and cannot access the Rolaz website, under their sole responsibility for violation of the laws of their residence, releasing Rolaz OÜ, its brands, websites, and others of any claim or responsibility for this concept.
17. PLACE OF JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
18. ABOUT FINANCIAL INFORMATION
The financial information that is accessible by electronic means has as its sole objective to be an added value for the user, and not to replace its accounting in any way. The information is prepared and indexed by Rolaz OÜ in accordance with the applicable accounting standards; it is the obligation of the user to verify that the information provided by Rolaz OÜ is correct, any sum error that could be presented in the financial information prepared by Rolaz OÜ does not grant the user any right, but rather, in the application of the principle of good business faith and under as indicated, the user has the obligation to notify Rolaz OÜ about any anomaly that he finds in the information he has provided.
19. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Rolaz OÜ considers that the information it exposes in this web site is correct in its publication date but does not guarantee its authenticity and integrity and declines all responsibility for the possible losses derived from its use. Rolaz OÜ, as well as its administrators and employees, accept no responsibility for possible errors or omissions by third parties.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, giving the user full acceptance and validity. In the event that it is not possible to apply any of the determinations expressed in these terms of Agreement, the remaining terms, and conditions of use will remain valid and that whose application is not possible will be replaced by another one of possible request and whose spirit and purpose are closer to the original condition. Rolaz OÜ reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time, with immediate effect, and you will be considered notified of this fact by publishing the modified conditions on this website.